1. Gray Cook – Known for his work in assessment and corrective exercises, Cook is the creator of the Functional Movement Screen (FMS) and author of the book “Movement: Functional Movement Systems.”
2. Kelly Starrett – A physical therapist and CrossFit coach, Starrett is known for his emphasis on mobility and movement efficiency. He is the author of “Becoming a Supple Leopard” and creator of MobilityWOD.
3. Eric Cressey – A strength and conditioning coach who has worked with professional baseball players, Cressey is known for his expertise in biomechanics and corrective exercise. He is the author of “Maximum Strength” and “The High Performance Handbook.”
4. Ido Portal – A movement specialist who has worked with Conor McGregor and other professional athletes, Portal emphasizes unconventional movement and his training system is called Movement Culture.
5. Mike Boyle – A strength and conditioning coach who has worked with professional athletes in various sports, Boyle emphasizes functional training for sports performance and injury prevention. He is the author of “Functional Training for Sports” and owner of the Mike Boyle Strength and Conditioning gyms.
6. Lee Burton – Founder of the Functional Movement Systems, Burton has over 20 years of experience as a physical therapist and specializes in functional movement and injury prevention.
7. Ben Pakulski – A former professional bodybuilder turned coach, Pakulski is known for his emphasis on biomechanics and functional training for physique optimization. He is the creator of the MI40 training system.
8. Dan John – A strength coach and author, John emphasizes functional training for longevity and health. He is the author of “Never Let Go” and “Intervention.”
9. Michelle Boland – A physical therapist and movement coach, Boland specializes in functional movement pattern assessment and corrective exercises. She is the creator of the Healthy Movement program.
10. Joel Jamieson – A conditioning coach who has worked with professional MMA fighters, Jamieson specializes in functional training for combat sports and has created the BioForce HRV training system.