1. Jujimufu – AKA Jon Call, a powerlifter and tricking expert with over 1 million Instagram followers.
2. Natacha Oceane – A certified personal trainer and powerlifter, known for her focus on functional fitness and debunking fitness myths.
3. Stefi Cohen – A world record-breaking powerlifter who has competed in multiple strength sports and founded Hybrid Performance Method.
4. Mark Bell – A former professional powerlifter and the owner of Super Training Gym, who has trained many elite athletes in strength sports.
5. Eddie Hall – A retired strongman and powerlifter, who is known for being the first person to deadlift 500kg.
6. Jen Thompson – A powerlifter with multiple world records in bench press, who is also a coach and speaker on strength training.
7. Dave Tate – A retired powerlifter and founder of EliteFTS, a renowned strength training equipment and education company.
8. Hafthor Bjornsson – A former strongman and powerlifter, who is known for playing “The Mountain” on Game of Thrones and for being the first person to deadlift 501kg.
9. Russel Orhii – A powerlifter and fitness YouTuber known for his motivational content and dedication to strength and powerlifting.
10. CT Fletcher – A retired powerlifter and motivational speaker, who has won multiple bodybuilding and powerlifting competitions and is known for his intense training style.