1. Outdoor exercise: With COVID-19 transmission rates being lower in open spaces, outdoor fitness activities have become popular. Activities such as hiking, cycling, running, and outdoor yoga classes, among others, have seen a rise in popularity.
2. Virtual fitness sessions: With gyms closed during the pandemic, virtual fitness sessions have become the go-to for many people for their workout and fitness needs. These classes help people stay active at home and offer flexibility, which people have found beneficial.
3. Personal training: Personal trainers are an excellent option for people who prefer one-on-one coaching or guidance on their workouts. This format also allows people to get the proper form and guidance to avoid injuries.
4. Home gym equipment: With gyms and fitness centers closed or restricted, many people have been investing in home gym equipment such as weights, resistance bands, and cardio machines.
5. App-based workouts: With people spending more time at home, app-based workouts have become increasingly popular. These apps offer a variety of workouts, including strength training, yoga, and HIIT, among others.
6. Mind-body workouts: Mind-body workouts such as yoga and meditation have been on the rise. These workouts promote relaxation and stress reduction, helping people cope with the pandemic’s mental and emotional toll.
7. Recovery and rest: Recovery and rest have become a priority for people post-pandemic. Many people have turned to practices such as sleep therapy, nutrition coaching, and stretching for quicker recovery and better overall health.
8. Group fitness: With vaccination rates increasing, many people have started returning to group fitness classes, which provide a sense of community and motivation for people to achieve their fitness goals.
9. Health and wellness programs: Many companies are offering health and wellness programs for their employees for a healthier workforce, boosting morale and productivity.
10. Active travel: People are looking for activities that combine travel and fitness, such as hiking adventures and cycling tours. They allow people to explore new places and keep up with their fitness goals.