Have a broken or misshaped tooth? Do not worry. Dental veneers are the best option to improve your smile.
Dental veneers are thin covering for a broken tooth; these get attached to the front part of the tooth and change the entire appearance of your teeth. People with gaps between their teeth, chipped teeth, or misshapen teeth, look for dental veneers.
Patients who want to improve their smile can opt for dental veneer placement. A cosmetic dentist in Fort Lauderdale places a dental veneer with high accuracy.
Here are some ways dental veneers can improve your smile.
- Closes gaps: A dental veneer is just the right option if you have gaps between your teeth or misshapen teeth. A dental veneer is designed so that it perfectly fits on your teeth, matches the color of your other teeth, and gives a flawless look. Dental veneers can cover one of your multiple teeth; these are stuck to the tooth with the help of a special glue.
- Gives a white smile: Teeth whitening procedure does not work for everyone. A patient who has stains on their teeth due to medication cannot respond well to the procedure as the medication will again stain the teeth. Also, patients who have had a lot of fluoride in the past do not respond well to teeth whitening. Such patients can opt for a dental veneer, covering the stained teeth and improving the overall appearance.
- A dental veneer covers cracks: Dental veneers improve the appearance of the teeth and provide strength to the teeth. In cases where a patient has a crack in their teeth, a dental veneer acts as a barrier to prevent further damage.
- A dental veneer straightens the teeth: One goes for painful treatment such as braces to get straight teeth. A dental veneer straightens your teeth without any pain. This works only in case of minor issues, but if the misalignment interrupts chewing, you should opt for orthodontic treatment.
- Boosts confidence: A dental veneer improves the overall appearance of your teeth; with whiter and aligned teeth, a person feels much more confident and smiles much more.
- Covers gums: If your gums interrupt your smile, you may opt for a dental veneer as the veneer is customized for every patient. If you have a veneer implanted, you can show more teeth while smiling than gums.
Dental veneers do not have side effects; you can opt for a dental veneer after consulting with your dentist.