Do not engage in frequent hair dyeing, because the chemical compositions of various inks have a detrimental effect not only on the structure of the hair, but also on the scalp. In case of itching, irritations, flaking, then contact a professional barbers in NY. He will help identify the true cause of the problem and prescribe treatment. Do not self-medicate, because you can only do harm. An untimely visit to the doctor can turn into baldness, sudden hair loss. In order to prevent various dermatological diseases, you can use firming masks, medical preparations, and specialized cosmetics.
Hair care involves many other activities. Avoid stress and overload, drink at least two liters of water per day. Protein, iodine, copper and iron – the main nutrients for healthy male hair, contained in seafood, meat, mushrooms, eggs, nuts. Vitamins A and B are useful for hair. They can be found in milk, butter, buckwheat, oatmeal.
If you go to the pool, watch the chlorine level in the water. This chemical causes a devastating effect on the hair and scalp. You can minimize the damage with the help of special cosmetics, which are applied to the head just before swimming. There is another simple way: wet your hair with plain water before entering the pool.
General care recommendations:
- You should not tighten a tight tail. With this you provoke a rapid loss and damage of the hair structure.
- Unruly man’s curls (which are usually tougher than woman’s) are easily pacified with the help of special anti-serum.
- Wear hats in the summer and winter. Direct exposure to sunlight and severe frost adversely affect the overall condition of the hair.
- Regular haircut (once every 3-4 weeks) is one of the important care measures. It will help to maintain the desired volume and thickness of male hair. Do not forget to trim dry tips.
- Men with thinning hair, it is advisable to make a short haircut. It is also recommended to use water-based products in the treatment of volume.
- Men with wavy hair fit haircut medium length. For care, it is recommended to use oil-based products: they will give a shine to your hair and make it a little heavier.
Business address: 158 E 39th St New York, NY 10016